2016 & 2017
- In 2016 and 2017 Aden subscribers bought several U.S. and foreign stocks. Currently, gains between 13% to 47% continue to mount in 10 of their recommended stocks, like Alcoa, Templeton Emerging Markets, Adobe and more (as of October 2017).
2014 & 2015
- In February, 2014 Aden subscribers bought U.S. government bonds, gaining on average 30% when they sold in 2016.
- Subscribers bought U.S. and global stocks in 2013, 2014 and 2015. Their top performers gained between 14%-57% when they sold in August, 2015.
2012 & 2013
- Aden subscribers took average profits of 439% in gold and 438% in silver when they sold some of their metals in early 2013.
- Subscribers took profits of 37% in U.S. government bonds in 2012 and early 2013.
2009, 2010 & 2011
- Over the past seven years, Aden subscribers have chalked up average profits of 156% in metals and resource stocks (as of May, 2011). Five of the stocks soared between 214%- 426%.
- Subscribers bought U.S. and global stocks in 2009, gaining on average 23% when they sold in 2011.
- Subscribers gained 39% over the past 12 months, as of February, 2011, based on The Hulbert Financial Digest.
- And over the past 10 years, subscribers were up an annualized 11% compared to 3.72% annualized for the total return Wilshire 5000. That is almost triple the gains in the Wilshire (as of February, 2011 by Hulbert).
The Aden Forecast was named Newsletter of the Year in 2010 by Market Watch
- As of June, 2008 The Aden Forecast was rated the fifth best performing investment newsletter over the past 12 months, out of more than 180 newsletters tracked by The Hulbert Financial Digest, putting it in the top 2.7%.
- Over the past 12 months, Aden Forecast subscribers gained 27.7% by Hulbert Financial Digest count, compared to a negative 12.53% for the dividend reinvested Dow Jones Wilshire 5000. Over the past five years, subscribers to The Aden Forecast achieved an annualized gain of 16.7% versus 8.7% annualized for the total return DJ Wilshire 5000 (as of June, 2008).
- The Aden Forecast was again rated a top performer in 2007. Out of more than 800 newsletter investment portfolios tracked by The Hulbert Financial Digest, it classified in the top 7%.
- In 2007, subscribers gained 59%, 29% and 23% on average in energy, resource, and gold and silver stocks, respectively.
- Subscribers also profited in gold and silver in 2007, gaining 33% and 17%, respectively, and they made 11% in foreign currencies.
2004, 2005 & 2006
- In 2006, subscribers profited in gold and silver, gaining 20% and 41%, respectively.
- Subscribers also profited in gold shares and resource stocks in 2006 for average gains of 14% in each (four favorite stocks rose between 61% and 91%).
- Subscribers profited in resource and energy stocks in 2005, gaining 55¼% and 28½% on average, respectively.
- In 2005, The Aden Forecast was ranked among the top 13 newsletters out of over 180 letters tracked by The Hulbert Financial Digest, putting it in the top performing 7%.
- In 2005 subscribers gained 21% in gold. In 2005, subscribers gained 36% in silver.
- Subscribers also profited in gold and silver shares in 2005, which averaged a 34% gain.
- In 2004, profits averaged 10% in gold and silver, and 10% in foreign currencies.
2000, 2002 & 2003
- The foreign currencies produced a 16% gain in 2003 and profits of 13% in 2002.
- In 2003, profits in gold were 19% and in 2002 subscribers gained over 22%.
- In 2003, silver profits were 19%.
- In 2003, subscribers gained 34% in gold shares and in 2002 gold share profits were up over 40%.
- In 2002, The Aden Forecast was ranked within the top 10 in performance out of over 160 newsletters tracked by The Hulbert Financial Digest. That put it in the top 6%.
- In January, 2002 subscribers took profits of 25% in U.S. government bonds as bonds strongly outperformed stocks. They bought again in August and gained 30% when they sold in July, 2003.
- Subscribers took profits in tech stocks in January, 2000 gaining between 25% and 81% in less than two months; that’s 166% to 540% annualized! Nearly half their picks rose over 64% and two were the top performers of all stocks in 1999.
1997, 1998 & 1999
- Subscribers also took profits in stocks in September, 1999 and gained between 30% and 69% in less than three months (that’s 120% to 276% annualized!) and several picks were among the top performers of all stocks in the third quarter of 1999.
- They bought Asian stock funds near the bottom in what became the second strongest stock sector of all mutual funds in 1999.
- Aden subscribers have profited in stocks for years. In 1997, 1998, 1999 and 2000 several U.S. and foreign stock picks more than tripled the gains in the Dow Industrials.
- But just as important, subscribers were warned of sharp downward corrections and bear markets along the way… In 2000, for instance, prior to the historical 72% drop in NASDAQ, the 19% fall in the Dow in 1998, the 21% decline in 1990 and the 36% drop in 1987.